Make a Difference;
We don't need Change.
Bill Nees in 2012!
U.S. Government for Kids, learning tools for K-12 students, parents, and teachers. These resources teach how our government works. Teach your Children Well, Youth are Our Leaders of Tomorrow!
What the current Gun Grabbers are up to. Is it Gun Control; or just Control they want?
God Bless the Veterans that have fought and given so dearly for this Nation.
Women taking part in the politics of this Nation.
American Citizens Book Store, Biographies, History, Inspirational, Activism, Memorabilia, Childrens K-12 for the American Citizens' Education.
All American Citizens Movie Theater, Inspirational Movies for the American Citizen.
Front Page Edition
Tell The Nation
Find It Here
Study our ForeFather's Freedom Documents in depth. Know and understand your rights in detail.
The thirteen States set forth a decree to set them free from the taxation and burdens of British Government.
Articles of Confederation and perpetual Union between the states. Agreed to by Congress 15 November 1777 In force after ratification by Maryland, 1 March 1781.
Both the Federalist (85 documents) & Anti-Federalist (85 documents) Papers. A study in the debate of the People in the days of the drafting of our Constitution. No serious student of the Constitution can be without both sides of the story. The 170 documents of the Federalist & AntiFederalist Papers are a must read.
Quite possibly one of the greatest documents ever written to govern a Nation.
The Constitution of the United States, an In Depth Study of Its Sources and Its Application.
The 10 Amendments of the Bill of Rights tells the government what they must never do!
Our Flag of the United States, It's History and Meaning.
Highlights of Our American Heritage. Got 30 minutes? Find out who you really are as an American Citizen!
Study Resources for the events of Early American & World History.
These Materials are a Must Read! This section is like a Patriot Citizens' Handbook. Some articles are submitted by visitors to our site. Read what American Citizens really think today.
Have a Story?
If you have an issue not being covered by the Media or just an interesting incident to tell about try submitting it here. Submit your Article or Story here. They will then be reviewed by our administrators for posting on this website.
Contact RightsOfThePeople !
You can do a lot to help our cause with just a small amount effort!
Even with a busy schedule you can pass the word and help educate many more Americans. Please do your part.
These Documents set forth what every Responsible Citizen must teach their Children!. More
American Declaration of Liberty
ALL U.S. CITIZENS AND GOVERMENT OFFICIALS :
Sign this Petition ! Active Link at page bottom.
In establishing this Republic, our forefathers taught that man made institutions have no authority to grant or deny that which has been established by God. They taught that unalienable rights are endowed upon mankind by God, the Creator, and that governments exist not to grant or deny these rights, but only to protect them. They stated that it becomes necessary in the course of human events from time to time for a people to dissolve themselves from the political bonds that hold them. They recognized and warned that a central, federal government could become too strong and they went to great lengths to ensure that a system was established that was checked within itself by a balance of powers. This system was also the agent of sovereign state governments that made up the union. This was to ensure that the federal government did not, "usurp from the States all government in little as in great things, when all government shall be drawn to Washington as the center of power it will render powerless the checks provided of one government on another and will become as oppressive as the government from which we separated." --Thomas Jefferson.
Such usurpations are upon us. The original Constitution of this Republic, and its intent, has been so grossly misrepresented, misinterpreted and wrested that it is scarcely recognizable. Professional politicians, who have made careers and fortunes out of public service have, in many cases, sold out the interests of the united States to foreign powers and financial interests and their organizations. In other cases, they have usurped and wrested the interests of this people and their liberties on behalf of their own personal ideologies, vain ambitions and carnal appetites. Thereby, the very purpose of the system established by our forefathers (to protect each citizen's life, liberty and pursuit of happiness) has been corrupted.
As a result, we reaffirm the following to be self evident : That all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, among which are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That to secure these rights governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. That whenever any government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form most likely to effect their safety and happiness. Prudence dictates that governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience shows that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing that to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses, usurpations, cover-ups and mis-appropriation, pursuing invariably the same object depicts a design to reduce them to absolute despotism, it is the right of the people, it is their duty, to throw off such government and to provide new guards for their future security.
We are at such a point and juncture in this Republic. The forces moving us toward totalitarianism compel us to reaffirm the constitutional intent of our forefathers and therefore disassociate ourselves from the usurpations, misappropriations, misinterpretations, corruption and humanism which infects our government's elected and appointed officials, and return our government to the more limited form our forefathers established. The recent history of the federal government is one of repeated injury and usurpation leading to totalitarianism.
To illustrate this, let the following conditions speak for themselves :
Officials of the federal government (elected and appointed) have :
Been unduly influenced by "special interests" and "lobbyists" who buy votes to pass law not in the common good.
In every stage of these injustices, American Citizens who have petitioned for redress or sought to expose the above stated designs have been answered by repeated injury, slander, criminalization, imprisonment and death. A governing body whose character (either knowingly or blindly) is thus marked by every act that would define tyranny is unfit to rule a free people.
- Created laws which deny many citizens their property rights for frivolous and ill-defined reasons.
- Created laws infringing on the rights of law abiding citizens to keep and bear arms in direct violation of rights enumerated in the Constitution.
- Created laws to redistribute the wealth of the working citizenry through a heavy, progressive income tax, violating the Constitution.
- Denied the rights of inheritance to citizens of this Republic by imposing heavy inheritance taxes, further redistributing the wealth.
- Undermined our sovereignty by signing treaties allowing arbitration of U.S. citizens' rights by foreign bodies.
- Created "acts" establishing an unconstitutional framework of "Emergency Powers" and "Executive Orders" which are dictatorial in nature.
- Maintained an unwarranted state of emergency since 1933 enabling "Executive Orders", which hang over the head of this people.
- Established a privately owned, central bank that regulates the monetary system of this Republic, in violation of the Constitution.
- Served baseless warrants on, brought siege to, bombed, burned and killed citizens, covering up the same allowing the guilty to go unpunished.
- Weakened the free market through excessive regulation of Agriculture, Manufacturing, Communications and Transportation.
- Dictated to property owners who they can and cannot sell to and excessively taxed capital gains from such sales.
- Created a system of state schools for our children which feeds upon the political interests of those who would deny our liberties.
- Supported the said "state" schools through unconstitutional governmental agencies and reapportioned federal funds.
- Denied our heritage by declaring it unconstitutional to teach the values upon which this Republic rests in our schools.
- Over regulated who employers may hire, how much to pay and the conditions in the work place, further weakening the free market.
- Destroyed the initiative of large portions of the citizenry by maintaining over decades a decadent, fraudulent social welfare system.
- Created laws and agencies to maintain power structures and regulations put in place to implement all of the above and control this people.
- Destroyed the wellspring of tranquillity in our society by legalizing and supporting the wanton killing of the unborn.
- Utilized citizen tax moneys to support base pornography and depictions of decrepit practices in the name of Art.
- Made a mockery of criminal justice by supporting supposed criminal rights over the rights of the injured.
- Housed foreign national armies on U.S. soil to unwarranted purposes in growing numbers, thereby creating a Trojan Horse in our land.
- Colluded with mass media, which is owned by the principals of the central bank, to keep these truths away from the American citizenry.
- Colluded with a "Council on Foreign Relations" and other bodies, whose members represent the power brokers in both major political parties, the principals in the central bank and mass media, to enact laws, regulations, policies and agencies in pursuit of their primary goal which is the establishment of world governance which would destroy the sovereignty of this Republic. In short, placed this Republic on the road to totalitarianism in a Marxist or Fascist form, pursuing invariably the object of the overthrow of our republican system and its attending free market.
It may be argued that these actions were taken by "duly elected" or appointed officials on behalf of the people. To this we say that no governing body, who have taken an oath to protect and defend the constitution, has the right or the authority to alter or change the express directives of that constitution, except by means provided for within the constitution itself. Changes in the name of "States of Emergency", "Executive Order", "Treaties", "Initiatives", "Acts", "Proclamation", "Presidential Directives", "Strategic Alliances" or any other avenue outside of constitutional amendment, properly ratified by the people of the several States, represent a violation of the oath of office and establishes those involved as enemies of "We the People". In addition, no governing body or majority can amend or legislate away the unalienable rights of the people in any case without the original intent of the founders, who themselves broke from a government that was involved in the same, being stimulated in the hearts, minds and actions of the liberty loving segments of the citizenry, as this document atests.
It is therefore apparent, that without immediate reversals of encroachments on our liberties, the time is short before our recourse must be either to resort to the measures our founding fathers took to establish this nation, or lose our liberties and way of life, if not our very lives.
We therefore, appealing to the Supreme Judge for the rectitude of our intentions, do solemnly resolve on our sacred honor, as God fearing Americans, to immediately stand for liberty and our way of life. We the People of this great Republic :
We pledge our lives and honor to the points stated in this document, and the efforts requisite to restore our Constitutional Republic and the Declaration of Independence, Constitution & Bill of Rights which define it.
- Demand the immediate removal of all foreign troops stationed on the sovereign soil of the united States of America.
- Demand that the War Powers Act, the Emergency Powers Act and the Federal Reserve Act be rescinded.
- Demand an end to the unconstitutional practice of Executive Orders which carry the force of law, and a rescission of all such Orders.
- Demand any acts and agencies derived from the War Powers, Emergency Powers or Federal Reserve Acts or Executive Orders be dissolved.
- Demand an immediate rescission of the "National Emergency" maintained in this nation by Executive Order.
- Demand the immediate removal of the united States from the foreign body known as the "United Nations".
- Demand an end to all United Nations funding both military programs and all other UN programs.
- Demand a rescission to all acts, and legislation that in any way infringes on the right to keep and bear arms.
- Demand a rescission to all acts, legislation and agencies that exceed the powers described in the constitution according to the 10th amendment . . .
- Demand that all educational concerns be returned to the several states directly and that all federal involvement in the same cease.
- Demand all local government and educational institutions to disavow the blackmail and social restructuring of federal funds.
- Urge all Citizens to become self sufficient as individuals, as families, as localities, as counties and as states.
- Urge all liberty loving citizens to prepare, with God's help, to take the same course of action that our forefathers took in fighting tyranny.
May Providence bless these efforts, even as he blessed the founders in their struggle, to overcome the tyranny of the day, which tyranny is inconsequential when compared to the God of this land, the Almighty Creator, who has granted to us our liberty and in whose hands we commit our efforts.
The Undersigned Soveriegn Citizens - WE THE PEOPLE
The Modern American Declaration of Liberty to ALL U.S. CITIZENS AND GOVERMENT OFFICIALS was created by Give me Liberty or Give me Death Web Site and written by Jeff Head. The petition is hosted at
http://www.PetitionOnline.com/usdeclar/petition.html as a public service.
Send this to a friend, or go here to cast your vote:
"We will be Ever Vigilant in the defense of our Republic, Constitution and Ideals set forth by our Country's Founding Fathers through Education, Knowledge and Wisdom guided by Liberty, Honesty and Equality so help us God."